UI/UX Artist (f/M/x)
Are you ready to build the internet of tomorrow? Then join the Wombat team and become part of our successful journey. Wombat is a startup founded in 2017 by blockchain veterans and is headquartered in the heart of Berlin.
At first glance, Wombat is a blockchain wallet downloaded in more than 120 countries making it super easy to onboard and use decentralized Apps (dApps). But this is just the first step to become the leading platform for gaming dApps worldwide.
With Chain Clash, we’re at the forefront of building the next generation of games. The mobile game is our take on demonstrating the value of blockchain in games and creating a fun experience for players to enjoy. With more games in the pipeline, our vision is to become the leading studio for blockchain-based gaming.
We’re looking for a skilled and enthusiastic design professional to help us wow people, just from looking at us and our gaming products. You’ll be the key figure in making sure our brand, visuals and products have a consistent game-y and quality look and feel.
A typical day might involve
- developing awesome and consistent visual brand identities for our gaming products and actively shaping how the world is seeing us
- creating designs for compelling mobile and web interfaces for our game distribution platform
- creating UIs, animations and artwork for our games
- optimizing the look and feel of our landing pages
- contributing visual magic to all marketing assets and helping maintain brand consistency
- creating clean illustrations that communicate concepts effectively
- collaborating with cross-discipline teams, including engineering, marketing and game design
You should apply when
- you have proven experience in creating designs, user interfaces and artwork for games or web
- you have exceptional graphic design skills and a creative mind, with a passion and eye for gaming
- you have an understanding of game UI/UX and current UI best practices
- you are an expert in design software including Photoshop, Illustrator & Co.
- you are pragmatic-thinking and employ a can-do attitude
- you want to take ownership of your work and show us how design is done in the gaming space
It helps when
- you have heard of blockchain before
- you are a gamer
We might not be the right company for you when
- you value fancy technologies to actual user benefits
- you are uncomfortable navigating uncharted territory
- you value your title and status more than the work you are doing
- you dwell on problems instead of finding solutions
If this sounds interesting, we really want to talk to you!
Send us your application to email@example.com - learn more about Wombat and our game Chain Clash.
Download job description