Android Engineer (f/M/x)
Are you ready to build the internet of tomorrow? Then join the Wombat team and become part of our successful journey. Wombat is a startup founded in 2017 by blockchain veterans and is headquartered in the heart of Berlin.
At first glance, Wombat is a blockchain wallet downloaded in more than 120 countries making it super easy to onboard and use decentralized Apps (dApps). But this is just the first step to become the leading platform for gaming dApps worldwide.
Our Android Engineers take the responsibility to build the Wombat Android app and the SDK used to integrate games with the platform. They work closely with the design, product, backend and infrastructure teams to bring blockchain gaming and a great UX to the masses.
A typical day might involve
- working on new features for Wombat, with a focus on great UX for our users
- engaging in product and technical discussions to raise the bar
- improving our tools, documents, and processes
- finding and developing new team members
You should apply when
- you are deeply interested in technology and have high working standards
- you have proven experience in developing apps in Kotlin or Java
- you want to shape the future of blockchain gaming
- you take ownership of your work and constantly strive to improve it
It helps when
- you have seen smart contracts before
- you enjoy playing games
We might not be the right company for you when
- you value fancy technologies to actual user benefits
- you are uncomfortable navigating uncharted territory
- you value your title and status more than the work you are doing
- you dwell on problems instead of finding solutions
If this sounds interesting, we really want to talk to you!
Send us your application to email@example.com - learn more about Wombat and our game Chain Clash.
Download job description